Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: AotandchillGot asked out by a female
This girl apparently noticed me working out at our scool gym and liked me since last year (she's 14 I'm 17)

I don't have any social media so apparently she's been waiting to talk to me when she saw me in person which was at the movies.

She was with her friends and they were pushing her to talk to me. We talked for like 15 mins, and she just confessed awkwardly , gave me her # and ran back to her friends.

I feel so weird rn, im not nor do i act masc at all, but this was not the first time I was asked out by a girl. I have to admit she was cute tbh and she really looked like she was into me ( her whole face and ears turned red).

Probably gonna have to say no, but this just makes me wonder about why I've been lately asked out more by girls than guys.
(08-20-2017, 12:40 AM)Aotandchill Wrote: This girl apparently noticed me working out at our scool gym and liked me since last year (she's 14 I'm 17)

I don't have any social media so apparently she's been waiting to talk to me when she saw me in person which was at the movies.

She was with her friends and they were pushing her to talk to me. We talked for like 15 mins, and she just confessed awkwardly , gave me her # and ran back to her friends.

I feel so weird rn, im not nor do i act masc at all, but this was not the first time I was asked out by a girl. I have to admit she was cute tbh and she really looked like she was into me ( her whole face and ears turned red).

Probably gonna have to say no, but this just makes me wonder about why I've been lately asked out more by girls than guys.

this is why ur an incel etc
(08-20-2017, 12:45 AM)Übermensch Wrote: this is why ur an incel etc

LOL I'm a volcel

Im a female who chooses to stay abstinent 

I'm also trying not to get WHOOPED BY MY PARENTS for dating another female
would you do a woman?
You know the best part of dating a girl? Your parents won't even suspect it, provided you keep it the slightest bit on the DL.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

(08-20-2017, 12:53 AM)y6y5y6 Wrote: would you do a woman?

i would
10/10

[Image: B0vc7DU.gif]
time for some hot roast beef shuffling

edit: just saw ages, assume comment is for 18+

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(08-20-2017, 12:53 AM)y6y5y6 Wrote: would you do a woman?

Idk. She was really cute,  short,  and attractive. I always liked the idea of having a more "dominant"(lol) partner, but in that moment I definitely  felt like wanting to make her happy.

Tbh i always believed that girls attracted to other girl's were just confusing admiration with attraction.

I've always wanted to be short and act cute so maybe I am confusing my admiration for her as attraction?

I need more redpill goddammit.
(08-20-2017, 12:53 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: You know the best part of dating a girl? Your parents won't even suspect it, provided you keep it the slightest bit on the DL.

My parents are conservativemaxxed and can smell this kind of shit from a mile away. They're well aware of the plentiful lgbt people living around us so it's just not like the old days I guess.
(08-20-2017, 01:12 AM)Aotandchill Wrote: Idk. She was really cute,  short,  and attractive. I always liked the idea of having a more "dominant"(lol) partner, but in that moment I definitely  felt like wanting to make her happy.

Tbh i always believed that girls attracted to other girl's were just confusing admiration with attraction.

I've always wanted to be short and act cute so maybe I am confusing my admiration for her as attraction?

I need more redpill goddammit.
All women are bisexual. Science has demonstrated this time and again.

It's why one husband two wives has been a thing throughout history. Biology. The reverse is not true, because while women become aroused from seeing two women kiss, men are revolted by seeing two men kiss, regardless of their professed open mindedness.

http://www.psypost.org/2017/06/straight-...gots-49217

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

(08-20-2017, 02:45 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: All women are bisexual. Science has demonstrated this time and again.

It's why one husband two wives has been a thing throughout history. Biology. The reverse is not true, because while women become aroused from seeing two women kiss, men are revolted by seeing two men kiss, regardless of their professed open mindedness.

Rock Clap

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(08-20-2017, 02:45 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: All women are bisexual. Science has demonstrated this time and again.

Rock Clap Rock Clap

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Negro

[Image: Lyoto-Machida-And-Mauricio-Shogun-Rua.jpg]
Tenor

Very interesting thread.

All the girls on this forum are bi.

[Image: tumblr_o9up0pRnF91r2detio1_500.png]
I can put a wig for you and pretend to be a girl if you want

[Image: Lyoto-Machida-And-Mauricio-Shogun-Rua.jpg]
(08-20-2017, 07:09 AM)Μέγας_Αλέξανδρος Wrote: I can put a wig for you and pretend to be a girl if you want

[Image: Woman-with-beard-on-This-Morning.jpg]

Glasses Glasses

Damn.
(08-20-2017, 07:03 AM)dirty_laundry Wrote: Tenor

Very interesting thread.

All the girls on this forum are bi.
Is that an issue?

Who even?

Nobody. Nvm. Irrelevant response cause all women are bi and all men love two women fucking each other.

Sent from my Blue Vibrator using Relentless Clitoral Stimulation

[Image: 843791a1948e114f6177aafb481d745e.gif]
(08-20-2017, 08:40 AM)Bulimist_Mentalcel Wrote: Is that an issue?

Who even?

Nobody. Nvm. Irrelevant response cause all women are bi and all men love two women fucking each other.

Sent from my Blue Vibrator using Relentless Clitoral Stimulation

(08-20-2017, 07:09 AM)Μέγας_Αλέξανδρος Wrote: I can put a wig for you and pretend to be a girl if you want

Cat Cat Cat Cat

Goku I'm confused.

You've been legit hating on women and now you want to be one. Got something you wanna tell me?