Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: Sub24inchSkullAre light contacts as an ethnik unnatural and just too try hard?
I’ve recently started wearing blue contacts and want to know if I should just stop coping with them?

I don’t personally feel they look like unnatural but that’s just probably cope.

[Image: c9ZdOc5.jpg]

[Image: PAd0Hyz.jpg]

At a distance 

[Image: xkEV1LK.jpg]

Thoughts?
That guy has dipped into full-on weirdo land, so why not some blue contacts?

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

(06-11-2018, 05:13 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: That guy has dipped into full-on weirdo land, so why not some blue contacts?

Grimes

Is it the tattoos? I wonder if ppls negative outlook on tattoos that aren’t subtle will ever change. I was born an entire century too earlier. 

Maybe I’m just looksmaxxing wrong as an ethnik
(06-11-2018, 05:47 PM)Sub24inchSkull Wrote: Grimes

Is it the tattoos? I wonder if ppls negative outlook on tattoos that aren’t subtle will ever change. I was born an entire century too earlier. 

Maybe I’m just looksmaxxing wring as an ethnik

It's the hair for me.
(06-11-2018, 05:52 PM)Llaflame Wrote: It's the hair for me.

What exactly is wrong with it?

I hate what it looks like without some kind of hat

Looks dead and flat

[Image: DJR0uGS.jpg]

I want to get something like this but don’t know if it will work at all 

[Image: fOStYRq.jpg]

What do you think? Would probably dye it a similar color because I think it being just black would look werid
(06-11-2018, 06:00 PM)Sub24inchSkull Wrote: What exactly is wrong with it?

I hate what it looks like without some kind of hat

Looks dead and flat

[Image: DJR0uGS.jpg]

I want to get something like this but don’t know if it will work at all 

[Image: fOStYRq.jpg]

What do you think? Would probably dye it a similar color because I think it being just black would look werid

Nah that's what I mean, I don't like your hair. With, or without a hat. 

That guys hair is cool for me personally but idk if others here like it. I wouldn't dye my hair if I went for that hairstyle. I would go black or natural color and all the black bands he has, I would replace with white ones.
(06-11-2018, 05:47 PM)Sub24inchSkull Wrote: Maybe I’m just looksmaxxing wrong as an ethnik
You have a good bone structure. Going hard core weird is more useful for ugly guys. But what's done is done. Have you at least done better with the kind of girl you like, who I presume are very alt looking chicks?

I'm really hoping you're in the arts, which makes this less of a problem.

(06-11-2018, 05:47 PM)Sub24inchSkull Wrote: Is it the tattoos? I wonder if ppls negative outlook on tattoos that aren’t subtle will ever change. I was born an entire century too earlier. 
Gonna get a lot more conservative next century when most white countries/Hispanic countries are gone, and the entire globe is Asian, and African Muslims/Christians with some Arab Muslims left.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.