Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: forever_incelvitiriol (left) vs. me (right)
this is the looksmax omegapill

[Image: ZuF6wwC.jpg]

@Rickson
@Vitriol
@Pencil_Neck_Chad

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
please take this down man
everyone here knows I'm low key bisexual so they might put 2 and 2 together and figure out im this guy

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
fuark one of the biggest amogs I've ever seen, legit greek god on the left.
Opry mogs both

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death

(03-13-2018, 02:48 AM)Gwyn Wrote: Opry mogs both

Nicolas Laugh

me (left) vs @forever_incel and @Vitriol (right)
Tbh right looks way better
Wasted potential, can't blame him though either is a dickcel or redpilled about women nature and realised the only way to get unconditional love is from another man

[Image: Bomer-gay-kiss.jpg]
Two prime looksmax posters

Sent from chads iphone using stacy

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(03-13-2018, 08:14 PM)laflame Wrote: Tbh right looks way better

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9467020]

[Image: VFxEB9h.gif]

Rock Clap

Vince 
spot the ethnik

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death

[Image: giphy.gif]