Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolWhen will this hysteria end?
Quote: Wrote:BREAKING: Michigan State Univ. says it has reached $500,000,000 settlement with 332 women and girls who say they were sexually assaulted by Larry Nassar.

Holy mother of God. $1.5 M on average just for jumping on the "I got raped" train 

Do they really think that guy remembers "abusing" 332 girls? Just lol

I'm sure a lot unscrupulous parents who ever send their daughter with that guy took advantage of this situation 

Easiest money ever tbh 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna874...ssion=true

[copied from lookism]
[url=https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna874666?__twitter_impression=true][/url]

@BombsAway
@myster_meat_pua
@TheGreatCornholio
@crosshold
@Evelyn

How to make $1.5 million quickly? Just say you were sexually abused too.

Meanwhile guys are working themselves to the bone to make 60k a year, 70k a year. 

It's over for all males. When will the pendulum swing?

WHATS THE END GAME?

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
When we get ideal Thanos to purge the population

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]
(05-17-2018, 10:06 AM)Gwyn Wrote: When we get ideal Thanos to purge the population

It's over

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
[Image: njVmxL3.png]
(05-17-2018, 10:08 AM)Vitriol Wrote: It's over

[Image: latest?cb=20170613182451]
minimum chin

Quote:Holy mother of God. $1.5 M on average just for jumping on the "I got raped" train
How "Sexual assault" is defined:
Quote:Nassar pleaded guilty to assaulting victims with his hands under the guise of treatment. 
From what I've seen 0% of the cases involved his penis or vaginal penetration.

(Yesterday, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.

Soon men will be charged for rape simply for breathing in their general direction
i hate women @GokuBlack
when ww3

[Image: dsc.png]
[Image: cf866403cce0dea92e1e87db459add58.png]

they act as if they went to fucking war or something i fucking hate women so much

a nigga fucking cops a titty and you get 1 mil what the fucking shit
Lmao. False rape accusations have shot up a lot over the years too.
(05-17-2018, 12:35 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: How "Sexual assault" is defined:
From what I've seen 0% of the cases involved his penis or vaginal penetration.

Grimes 
Grimes

This will all stop when Russia and China join forces and take over the world.

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool
(05-17-2018, 11:43 PM)BombsAway Wrote: This will all stop when Russia and China join forces and take over the world.

Rock Clap

Russiachinamax or DEATH

women are in for a rough time when the pendulum swings back the other way

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 
(05-18-2018, 03:25 AM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: women are in for a rough time when the pendulum swings back the other way

it will never happen

(05-18-2018, 03:25 AM)myster_meat_pua Wrote: women are in for a rough time when the pendulum swings back the other way

(05-18-2018, 04:10 AM)Gwyn Wrote: it will never happen

Legit.

This is how the pendulum will swing.

Women/SJW will start "raising awareness" on issues like male rape, etc, as part of their virtue signalling strategy. Eventually, we'll need a few high class/well respected/reputable men to make rape accusations against other high class women (think celebrities on celebrities i.e. something that can be viewed by a mass audience). Soon there will be a culture where all men will start accusing women of rape if they looked at them for 1 second too long. Our frenemies over at incels.me will also be part of a huge uprising, where sex deprived incels will start going on protests, threatening to quit their job because of their sexless lives, making the incel issue have huge economic ramifications. 

Also, all men need to rise up and start increasing their standards for women. @TheGreatCornholio has long agreed with this, I believe. Our value as males is in the trash because we made it like that. We've stooped down to fucking fat girls, to paying girls to see pictures of their feet and so on and so forth. Once we openly start fat shaming women, once we start calling women whores if they've had sex with 100 guys, once we retaliate against the hysteria that has developed in this world, sex will be a lot easier to get because women, like men do now, will consider themselves 'lucky to get what they can'. The many problems in our world will be reduced because they are all tied to overinflating female value, and men were instrumental in creating this reality.

(05-18-2018, 05:06 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Legit.

This is how the pendulum will swing.

Women/SJW will start "raising awareness" on issues like male rape, etc, as part of their virtue signalling strategy. Eventually, we'll need a few high class/well respected/reputable men to make rape accusations against other high class women (think celebrities on celebrities i.e. something that can be viewed by a mass audience). Soon there will be a culture where all men will start accusing women of rape if they looked at them for 1 second too long. Our frenemies over at incels.me will also be part of a huge uprising, where sex deprived incels will start going on protests, threatening to quit their job because of their sexless lives, making the incel issue have huge economic ramifications. 

Also, all men need to rise up and start increasing their standards for women. @TheGreatCornholio has long agreed with this, I believe. Our value as males is in the trash because we made it like that. We've stooped down to fucking fat girls, to paying girls to see pictures of their feet and so on and so forth. Once we openly start fat shaming women, once we start calling women whores if they've had sex with 100 guys, once we retaliate against the hysteria that has developed in this world, sex will be a lot easier to get because women, like men do now, will consider themselves 'lucky to get what they can'. The many problems in our world will be reduced because they are all tied to overinflating female value, and men were instrumental in creating this reality.
Only equalizer is the bullet bro 
Society is too cucked

(05-17-2018, 11:43 PM)BombsAway Wrote: This will all stop when Russia and China join forces and take over the world.

I actually think this is very possible in our lifetimes.
@Vitriol is this one small step for mankind?
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/18/yal...t-men.html
Quote:The Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights (OCR) is investigating Yale University after a male student from another school filed a Title IX complaint in February, accusing the Ivy League institution of a “toxic environment against men.”

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool