Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolUsing snapchat map to slay
Recently I've added 1000 girls from my city on snapchat.

On the snapchat map I stalk them to their house and stay outside until they come out. I was outside this girl's house, in my car. She comes out. I get out. I approach her with a hyper sexual stare, begin to overpower her and she says "what are you doing?!" I said "shut up you'll like it". She senses the sexual electricity in my tone and says "yes daddy".

Went in her house, tied her up and had a quick fuck, ejaculating all over her back.

Would recommend everyone to try this. 

@Rickson

For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword. - Proverbs 5:3
[Image: giphy.gif] 

B R U T A L
@marken12 time to utilize this method bro

For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword. - Proverbs 5:3
slayer

on the real tho snapmap is lit for setting up on the spot social events/knowing who’s where with who
Super convenient for gathering a squad to party and the like
It legit feels like stalking sometimes tho

Lebensmüde
(03-14-2018, 05:02 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Recently I've added 1000 girls from my city on snapchat.

On the snapchat map I stalk them to their house and stay outside until they come out. I was outside this girl's house, in my car. She comes out. I get out. I approach her with a hyper sexual stare, begin to overpower her and she says "what are you doing?!" I said "shut up you'll like it". She senses the sexual electricity in my tone and says "yes daddy".

Went in her house, tied her up and had a quick fuck, ejaculating all over her back.

Would recommend everyone to try this. 

@Rickson
[Image: giphy.gif]

shlayyerr

Girls just want to be dominated
(03-14-2018, 05:10 PM)Vitriol Wrote: @marken12 time to utilize this method bro

Nic2

why run a race when it's rigged and you're fixed in last

[Image: 2ba24d00f98875d922c47afcc0a74fda.png]
Nic2

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
snapmap fap attack

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
Method works lads. Spread it on incels.me

Lmao If you guys believe him ???

[Image: Lyoto-Machida-And-Mauricio-Shogun-Rua.jpg]
Grimes

how many people got arresteed because of this thread?

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
good thread