Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolThere are no NT people on this forum.
You're all emotionally stunted and socially awkward.

Recently met up with @TheGreatCornholio 
He talks a lot about "game" but the reality is, he's a 6'6 californian chad. I quickly ran away after seeing him.

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(01-17-2018, 11:20 PM)Vitriol Wrote: You're all emotionally stunted and socially awkward.

Recently met up with @TheGreatCornholio 
He talks a lot about "game" but the reality is, he's a 6'6 californian chad. I quickly ran away after seeing him.

fetish

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
[Image: hx9boeR.jpg]

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

[Image: hx9boeR.jpg][Image: hx9boeR.jpg][Image: hx9boeR.jpg][Image: hx9boeR.jpg][Image: hx9boeR.jpg][Image: hx9boeR.jpg]

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."