Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: FinishedLooksmaxing is pointless because looks ARE pointless
That is because looks don't matter

it's just about confidence
[Image: LMZ5iKa.gif]

Girls in particular love assertive men and they'll give him chances all the time

[Image: IMG_6133.gif]

Your girlfriend will never look to another guy, no matter what

[Image: giphy693bf.gif]

Girls are pretty fair and as long as you're average looking you should be fine

[Image: tinder.gif]

Just take steroids because it made zyzz' jaw wide, and girls like wide jaws

[Image: 0.jpg]

I think if you just work out and lift heavy weights you should get those broad shoulders that women die for. It's all about hard work, so STOP making excuses and get off your ass and do it

[Image: 7gvaruA.jpg]

[Image: 1811badabe3643c7a82697e7b27a4cd3--hair-c...kstage.jpg]
Grimes

mfw normies REALLY believe looks are irrelevant for having sex and they're not coping, they do really believe it
(05-27-2017, 08:23 AM)y6y5y6 Wrote: Grimes

mfw normies REALLY believe looks are irrelevant for having sex and they're not coping, they do really believe it
a smile is the most attractive thing about a person Smile)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im thinking of putting it cover on FB LMAO

[Image: G8YKn8l.jpg]
Grimes
looksmaxing is a waste of money, just think of all the RSD immersions and bootcamps you could buy instead!

girls are not visual creatures like men are

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Most normies do realise at least subconciously looks matter.
Once I pointed at a nice car and said that car could get you girls and my semi-chad friend replied that only looks matter.
Money>looks>>>everything else

Grimes

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Grimes

[Image: 1811badabe3643c7a82697e7b27a4cd3--hair-c...kstage.jpg]
BRUTAL blackpill

(06-04-2017, 10:50 PM)dragonflyby Wrote: Money>looks>>>everything else

Grimes
Grimes

@amincel on the right

(02-18-2018, 09:10 AM)Vitriol Wrote: [Image: 7gvaruA.jpg]

@amincel on the right

i have 12 inch shoulders

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death

The most brutal thread in history

[Image: Lyoto-Machida-And-Mauricio-Shogun-Rua.jpg]
most brutal thread here

That second gif is so brutal I’m dying

Lebensmüde
(02-18-2018, 09:11 AM)Gwyn Wrote: i have a 12 incher
eyebrow

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.