Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: CopeForLifeLooks don't matter. Everyone on this forum should just be confident.
A reminder that roiding won't save you

[Image: 32aDMC8.png]

Thoughts? @Vitriol

[Image: tumblr_o9up0pRnF91r2detio1_500.png]
black knight thread

[Image: tumblr_nz9jd3CyWv1s1xd7so2_r1_250.gif]
HOLY FUCK

[Image: giphy.gif]
Grimes Rock Clap

(08-18-2017, 05:00 PM)dirty_laundry Wrote: A reminder that roiding won't save you

[Image: 32aDMC8.png]

Thoughts? @Vitriol

I don't have anything to be saved from. I'm using them for a recomp effect but mainly mental effects. I won't be working out a lot or eating a lot. 

Any extra masculinization is good. If I see my face change because of tren, and I don't lose my hair then I will go full crazy and start taking masteron and tren at very high doses for more facial width and masculinization. That process is incredibly slow anyway. I won't "over-masculinize"my face (there is such a thing, sure).

Using roids as a crutch is the final cope that some guys do but I'm honestly just doing it for experimental purposes. I've never been that into bodybuilding and probably never will be.

(08-19-2017, 09:55 AM)Vitriol Wrote: I don't have anything to be saved from. I'm using them for a recomp effect but mainly mental effects. I won't be working out a lot or eating a lot. 

Any extra masculinization is good. If I see my face change because of tren, and I don't lose my hair then I will go full crazy and start taking masteron and tren at very high doses for more facial width and masculinization. That process is incredibly slow anyway. I won't "over-masculinize"my face (there is such a thing, sure).

Using roids as a crush is the final cope that some guys do but I'm honestly just doing it for experimental purposes. I've never been that into bodybuilding and probably never will be.

Roidcel.

(08-19-2017, 09:56 AM)Μέγας_Αλέξανδρος Wrote: Roidcel.

I'm yet to inject anything but sure! lol

@Vitriol is already on roids, trust me
where do you think he gets all of his energy from

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]
(08-19-2017, 09:57 AM)Vitriol Wrote: I'm yet to inject anything but sure! lol
its over for ur dick/hair anyway it's the only thing u have left

(08-19-2017, 09:58 AM)Μέγας_Αλέξανδρος Wrote: its over for ur dick/hair anyway it's the only thing u have left

Plaugh

@Μέγας_Αλέξανδρος link this thread on lookism

(08-19-2017, 10:04 AM)LMS Wrote: @Μέγας_Αλέξανδρος link this thread on lookism
Wont I get banned ??

(08-19-2017, 10:05 AM)Μέγας_Αλέξανδρος Wrote: Wont I get banned ??

lol nevermind they censored this site anyway
i think looksmax.net is censored

[Image: eYslbDFpnCdr9BedXORWICu5YMkyvSclOeiFtGgj...4cea5e0122]

this photo is brutal

the height of heightism in our society

don't even start saying "that dude does sport and his height needs to be measured correctly"

to have your height measured at an eighth of an inch just shows how heightist our society is

(08-19-2017, 10:15 AM)LMS Wrote: [Image: eYslbDFpnCdr9BedXORWICu5YMkyvSclOeiFtGgj...4cea5e0122]

this photo is brutal

the height of heightism in our society

don't even start saying "that dude does sport and his height needs to be measured correctly"

to have your height measured at an eighth of an inch just shows how heightist our society is

But if ur danish u shouldnt have height problems lol.

(08-19-2017, 10:16 AM)Μέγας_Αλέξανδρος Wrote: But if ur danish u shouldnt have height problems lol.

I'm making a point.

(08-19-2017, 10:18 AM)LMS Wrote: I'm making a point.

We already know this 1 flaw and its death if ur male

(08-19-2017, 09:55 AM)Vitriol Wrote: I don't have anything to be saved from. I'm using them for a recomp effect but mainly mental effects. I won't be working out a lot or eating a lot. 

Using roids as a crutch is the final cope that some guys do but I'm honestly just doing it for experimental purposes. I've never been that into bodybuilding and probably never will be.

Lol I meant in general
Not you

But fair enough
Good luck with all that shit tbh

[Image: tumblr_o9up0pRnF91r2detio1_500.png]
Thanks.

Most of what I'm saying is mental masturbation as I could respond badly to tren or find out I'm actually prone to MPB, in which case I'll go off roids entirely as I don't want to TRT this early on.

(08-19-2017, 10:24 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Thanks.

Most of what I'm saying is mental masturbation as I could respond badly to tren or find out I'm actually prone to MPB, in which case I'll go off roids entirely as I don't want to TRT this early on.

It's over bro we were born the wrong gender