Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolJust read the female forum. Holy fuck at the blackpills the girls dropped. Bloatmaz
Just read all the threads there. There was a thread about a user here. Girls asked if they found him attractive and all the responses were “he’s okay but he’s under 100kg so he’s not the best”. Fucking brutal. @PizzaLad your theories were right all along. More blackpills is that the girls admitted that looks are only one piece of the puzzle and that minimum for ltr is $10m usd net worth

Glasses

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
Grimes
myster_meat_pua Wrote: [url=http://looksmax.net/Thread-Blackpill-LOL-Extreme-post-from-lookism?pid=69721#pid69721][/url]Ethnics on suicide watch again, put the knife down goku!

[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-20-2018, 09:20 PM)GokuBlack Wrote: myster_meat_pua Wrote: [url=http://looksmax.net/Thread-Blackpill-LOL-Extreme-post-from-lookism?pid=69721#pid69721][/url]Ethnics on suicide watch again, put the knife down goku!

[Image: mOU4F4k.png]
Post proof or bullshit

Tlaugh

[Image: DHTvt_RM.jpg]
Palvin

(03-20-2018, 09:28 PM)Labrot Wrote: [Image: mOU4F4k.png]

Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
Female section is for old forum members and mods/admins to shit talk everyone on this forum. 

There are no females on forums like these.
(03-20-2018, 09:31 PM)COPE Wrote: Post proof or bullshit

Tlaugh
It's true.
I should know since KittehMeowMeow and ClulessNameless are my aits

there are no alts here
there are no alts here
there are no alts here
there are no alts here
there are no alts here
there are no alts here
there are no alts here
there are no alts here
there are no alts here

(Yesterday, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.

Holy fuck at the blackpills there. Evelyn will was right. It’s not in the public interest to make it viewable to all.

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” - Bernard Malamud 
@@

@PizzaLad[Image: Doug-Young.jpg]
Also all of them said that they’re not into ethnics. Fucking brutal. Ethnics on suicide watch, put the knife down goku!
@myster_meat_pua our resident dutasteride scientist. 

Glasses

(03-20-2018, 11:13 PM)aryancoper Wrote: @@

@PizzaLad[Image: Doug-Young.jpg]

Tbh I'm shredmaxxing with roids for now but that's my goal in a few years
Just run huge doses of test, dbol, mast and primo; eat whatever I want (bloatmaxx); do pure strength training again (tbh I will probably do pure powerlifting again before that srs I really enjoy that kinda training) and run daddy game on these sluts

(03-21-2018, 12:27 AM)PizzaLad Wrote: Tbh I'm shredmaxxing with roids for now but that's my goal in a few years
Just run huge doses of test, dbol, mast and primo; eat whatever I want (bloatmaxx); do pure strength training again (tbh I will probably do pure powerlifting again before that srs I really enjoy that kinda training) and run daddy game on these sluts

I'm recompmaxxing. Not bloatmaxxing over %15 bodyfat again because I got shitloads of stretchmarks on shoulders/ass from squat and benchmaxxing.

Gonna get laser removal once I got the dough, after that I'm gaining and losing weight very slowly.
(03-20-2018, 11:16 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Also all of them said that they’re not into ethnics. Fucking brutal. Ethnics on suicide watch, put the knife down goku!
Stop coping. All they do is post pictures of random PSL 2-4 black guys, all of whom have 7+" dicks(in girth). That's why 90% of black guys you see out with women have the most high-e ones you can find. All of them women on the forum are trying to high-e max to attain M'fume. 

The most brutal blackpill of all is that Grizzly's diet is more effective for women.

(Yesterday, 02:59 AM)Vitriol Wrote: He broke her heart and she broke his HTPA.

(03-20-2018, 11:16 PM)Vitriol Wrote: Also all of them said that they’re not into ethnics. Fucking brutal. Ethnics on suicide watch, put the knife down goku!

Glasses

Nic2

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
Brutal thread

DAILY REMIDNER

Seriously, blackpilling @ how there are female users who have never posted outside the female forum
That forum is such suicidefuel. What was I thinking when I made it