Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolHi Daddy. I'm so sorry for being a bad girl!
[Image: WzoxIKK.jpg]

[Image: 2iWRx3c.jpg]

[Image: 78pRZFp.jpg]

[Image: 89kITSv.jpg]

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
@Paroxysm

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
[Image: 21295222_324306864645467_8909118054424641536_n.jpg]

@Cringe

[Image: gif-girl-guy-escalator-4117559.gif]
It's okay boyos, no moral panic here, she's 18 in all of these photos.

:nod:
(12-25-2017, 10:07 PM)Vitriol Wrote: It's okay boyos, no moral panic here, she's 18 in all of these photos.

[Image: SoreCostlyIndigowingedparrot-size_restricted.gif]

[Image: gif-girl-guy-escalator-4117559.gif]
hi daddy

[Image: WzoxIKK.jpg]

I've gotten off to her more times than I can count

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” ~Bernard Malamud 

[Image: gravity-meme2.jpg]
[Image: WzoxIKK.jpg][Image: WzoxIKK.jpg]

Waiting for some autist to rate her 5
I miss Satan
I still talk to satan on snapchat everyday

Chico

(03-16-2018, 09:05 PM)Vitriol Wrote: I still talk to satan on snapchat everyday

Chico

mogs me, got ghostpilled on disc
[Image: 7uXRAR5.jpg?1?dateline=1520854123]

very depressing, there is no cope
hurt me daddy

(03-17-2018, 01:08 AM)Vitriol Wrote: hurt me daddy

Quote:Ethnics on suicide watch again, put the knife down goku!

Nic2

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
brilliant thread

good thread