Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolFemale looksmaxing in action. Body halo.
This is what

low dose anavar + plastic surgery + fake tan + dyed hair looks like

FEMALE LOOKSMAXING IN ACTION

She could have easily said "I have an ugly face, I'm just gonna give up"
But she went on. @TheGreatCornholio she should be commended

[Image: YDJ2TMl.png]

@forever_incel

[Image: OFwRfBA.png]

Glasses

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
holy fuck lmao

and you already know she look slike a 40 year old man without makeup (even with makeup she looks masc) but shed still be able to fuck drunk chads with body + heel frauding

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(06-12-2018, 02:53 AM)forever_incel Wrote: holy fuck lmao

and you already know she look slike a 40 year old man without makeup (even with makeup she looks masc) but shed still be able to fuck drunk chads with body + heel frauding

Legit this is actually serious evidence that women are mostly body. Imagine she had skinny fat square body type. 

In a club with the dark lighting her face will matter even less.

Women should forget about improving face because it's an enormous and ultimately unnecessary task (if it's to change significantly) and just focus on BODY. She was on bumble, her age was listed as 37 or 38, can't remember.

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(06-12-2018, 02:55 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Women should forget about improving face because it's an enormous and ultimately unnecessary task (if it's to change significantly) and just focus on BODY. She was on bumble, her age was listed as 37 or 38, can't remember.
Yep. What I keep trying to say(for men and women). Yeah, you can change your face with numerous surgeries, tons of pain, years of recovery, tens of thousands of dollars... and usually go up a max of 2 points.

Or, you can get a great body with 1/4 the effort and improve more.

It's not too difficult for men. And it's downright simple for women. Be thin, get implants, take care of your hair, dress sexy. Congrats you're automatically a 7 even if you look like a boy in the face. 

A woman can go from a 3 to a 7 in like 6 months tops.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

She has a horse face but her body automatically makes her top shelf pussy to 99% of dudes.

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool
Looks like a tranny

Would not touch with a 10 ft pole 

Wtf guys
Her face is so comically exaggerated, she looks like those titans in Shingeki no Kyojin / Attack on Titan
[Image: IfjSBPs.jpg]

"guise am I sexy"

[Image: 39jFqYz.jpg]

"pls ignore face, i worked out and have nice body" 

[Image: mXdaoCP.jpg]

"yes vry nice u r top 99% pussy, nice tits" 

[Image: 7vPqEEz.png]

"thx guise" 

she's gorgeous

that tiny waist, nice ass and tits

HNGGGGG

just want to call her mommy as she chokes the life out of me and I cum all over her feet

(06-12-2018, 08:46 AM)Vitriol Wrote: she's gorgeous

that tiny waist, nice ass and tits

HNGGGGG

just want to call her mommy as she chokes the life out of me and I cum all over her feet

Yes but you are bisexual

When you're a 100% straight dude there's literally no way you can be sexually attracted to a girl who looks like a mtf transgender with a manlier face than you

Face is everything. I'd much rather have a gf with a cute feminine face but not much boobs / ass than a girl with a sexy body but a face that would confuse the shit out of my brain and make it wonder whether or not I'm fucking a genetic dude that went through a sex change op 

Feminine face + presence of a vagina = happiness 

Boobs and ass are the icing on the cake, not the cake itself.

You put icing on a bad cake, it's still a bad cake and I'm not eating it
(06-12-2018, 09:03 AM)JustBeRyanBoundless Wrote: Yes but you are bisexual

When you're a 100% straight dude there's literally no way you can be sexually attracted to a girl who looks like a mtf transgender with a manlier face than you

Face is everything. I'd much rather have a gf with a cute feminine face but not much boobs / ass than a girl with a sexy body but a face that would confuse the shit out of my brain and make it wonder whether or not I'm fucking a genetic dude that went through a sex change op 

Feminine face + presence of a vagina = happiness 

Boobs and ass are the icing on the cake, not the cake itself.

You put icing on a bad cake, it's still a bad cake and I'm not eating it

I'm not bi, that's a troll.

She's hot AF. Top tier body and proportions.

(06-12-2018, 09:14 AM)Vitriol Wrote: I'm not bi, that's a troll.

She's hot AF. Top tier body and proportions.

I guess if you do her doggy style with 0 eye contact it's fine

Eyes are 99% of a woman's beauty tho so it's a shame

Edit: k maybe not 99% but at least 62%
(06-12-2018, 09:21 AM)JustBeRyanBoundless Wrote: I guess if you do her doggy style with 0 eye contact it's fine

Eyes are 99% of a woman's beauty tho so it's a shame

Edit: k maybe not 99% but at least 62%

"whats ur favorite part of me hafu uwu"

"ur eyes........"

Plaugh
its tru tho @exgf

Don't laugh pls
My order of importance is

Presence of a real vagina and not some kind of a transgender / trap > Eyes (pretty) > rest of the face (cute) > personality (feminine) > brain (not an idiot) > boobs&ass 

Not trolling legit srs here, if boobs & ass are in first place then you can legit just buy a sex doll and you'll be happy, I'd never be happy with a sex doll though because body is secondary tbh 

Voice quality is somewhere up there in the hierarchy as well but not sure where, most girls sound pretty normal but a rare few sound angelic, and some other girls sound like they're coughing up badgers every time they talk which is kind of a boner killer
(06-12-2018, 09:03 AM)JustBeRyanBoundless Wrote: Face is everything. I'd much rather have a gf with a cute feminine face but not much boobs / ass than a girl with a sexy body but a face that would confuse the shit out of my brain and make it wonder whether or not I'm fucking a genetic dude that went through a sex change op 
I've gotten hard from looking at like 4 girl's faces in my entire life. And they were all Holly Earl levels of perfect.

I've always thought what makes a woman a woman is her figure not her vagina. A 4 year old girl has a vagina, so does a 94 year old woman, and so does an obese woman. But none of them are particularly woman shaped. It's the same way a man can have many of the same features that are attractive on a woman like pretty skin, hair, and eyes. But those things don't add up to a female figure.

I'm not into man-face, but body is way more important to me. I'd take an 8/10 body on a 4/10 face any day over an 8/10 face on a 4/10 body.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.