Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolAs a male, you have to look ANGRY
Very very very good thread

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Pity that my face is harmless tier and people mostly laughed when i was angry. Fuck, i have neither looks, nor masculinity. Fuck genes, fuck environment, fuck everything
As a male, you have to look GOOD

(Yesterday, 03:29 AM)kanteroalberda Wrote: Pity that my face is harmless tier and people mostly laughed when i was angry. Fuck, i have neither looks, nor masculinity. Fuck genes, fuck environment, fuck everything

[Image: 2ba24d00f98875d922c47afcc0a74fda.png]

why run a race when it's rigged and you're fixed in last

[Image: 2ba24d00f98875d922c47afcc0a74fda.png]
(Yesterday, 03:29 AM)kanteroalberda Wrote: Pity that my face is harmless tier and people mostly laughed when i was angry. Fuck, i have neither looks, nor masculinity. Fuck genes, fuck environment, fuck everything

The homicidal rapist look never goes out of style.
(Yesterday, 04:19 PM)Towie Wrote: The homicidal rapist look never goes out of style.
[Image: 13-reasons-why-main-new.jpg]

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.