Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolPencil_necked_chad is the HOTTEST male on this site
(06-12-2018, 08:00 PM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: The real blackpill is that vitty is the only one who has seen actual good pics of me

Also Ive lost bodyfat and bloat recently and have ascended hard

Once you turn 21 you’ll suffer like me too 

Your days are numbered. Age pill is coming

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(06-12-2018, 08:00 PM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: The real blackpill is that vitty is the only one who has seen actual good pics of me

Agepill soon

Live it up

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(06-13-2018, 01:38 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Agepill soon

Live it up

I unironically am having the time of my life rn

I’m going to different jb’s grad parties (afterparties) every weekend while working 80 hours a week and making bank

My 21st birthday is around when school starts again, signifying the end of my life as a real human and the start of my existence as an empty shell, enslaved to school and work

Lebensmüde

Send me

[Image: Lyoto-Machida-And-Mauricio-Shogun-Rua.jpg]
(06-13-2018, 03:44 AM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: I unironically am having the time of my life rn

I’m going to different jb’s grad parties (afterparties) every weekend while working 80 hours a week and making bank

My 21st birthday is around when school starts again, signifying the end of my life as a real human and the start of my existence as an empty shell, enslaved to school and work

more of nt theory @uglyboy

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death

(06-13-2018, 06:53 AM)GokuBlack Wrote: Send me
Send me... feet pics. 
Preferably in open toed Jesus-style sandals.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.