Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: KyloRenLesbians don't exist
(05-17-2018, 07:22 AM)Hāfucel Wrote: I don't understand this type of thinking at all tbh 

No pussy no sex 

The moment I see a dick on a trap I would get the fuck out immediately and try to erase the event from my memory
This is perfectly reasonable. I don't have actual first hand experience, and might react differently in the moment.
But I think you'd agree with me on the 2nd woman.

And if you have pick one, would you really go with the woman who looks like a man - but has a vagina, over the man who looks like a woman, but has a penis?

[Image: 79ff4120-bc36-0132-9a55-0e01949ad350.gif?]
(05-17-2018, 12:40 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: This is perfectly reasonable. I don't have actual first hand experience, and might react differently in the moment.
But I think you'd agree with me on the 2nd woman.

And if you have pick one, would you really go with the woman who looks like a man - but has a vagina, over the man who looks like a woman, but has a penis?

Lmao I'm not picking either 

I'd never end up in bed with a woman who looks like a man simply because she looks like a man and I'd assume she was a man and wouldn't try to hit her up

And in the other case as said I'd gtfo asap 

Only cis-gendered cutie normie girls and only pussy sex, anything else is too weird and completely alien to me
(05-17-2018, 12:44 PM)Hāfucel Wrote: Lmao I'm not picking either 

I'd never end up in bed with a woman who looks like a man simply because she looks like a man and I'd assume she was a man and wouldn't try to hit her up

And in the other case as said I'd gtfo asap

[Image: HCOCiqG.gif]
[Image: xattachment.php,qaid=387.pagespeed.ic.VrvAsbbWE8.webp]

I mean really, your own explanation already details it. You're attracted to the body of the first one - but think the penis is a deal breaker. Meanwhile, the vagina of the 2nd woman doesn't save her, because you're not attracted to her body as a whole.

Uber was saying that "Not attracted to the male form is BS", because a penis is part of it. But you can be attracted to the body of someone who has a penis and not want the penis. So why can't the reverse be true? You ONLY like the penis, but not the rest of the body?

(05-17-2018, 12:56 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: [Image: HCOCiqG.gif]
[Image: xattachment.php,qaid=387.pagespeed.ic.VrvAsbbWE8.webp]

I mean really, your own explanation already details it. You're attracted to the body of the first one - but think the penis is a deal breaker. Meanwhile, the vagina of the 2nd woman doesn't save her, because you're not attracted to her body as a whole.

Uber was saying that "Not attracted to the male form is BS", because a penis is part of it. But you can be attracted to the body of someone who has a penis and not want the penis. So why can't the reverse be true? You ONLY like the penis, but not the rest of the body?

Yeah basically 

I guess if you took the manly girl and put her in some kind of a big opaque bag with only an opening to her vagina it could do the trick and I'd use her like some kind of a sex toy while imagining that I was fucking a Stacy and not some dude with a vagina lmfao.

Shit this is getting weird 

For the record I'm not planning on doing this ever
I would rather fuck this than that trap you posted. 

[Image: 1525953849039.gif]
(05-17-2018, 01:25 PM)laflame Wrote: I would rather fuck this than that trap you posted. 

[Image: 1525953849039.gif]
She has oversized arms, but otherwise looks female. She's not an example of the male form at all. "The male form" in this context also includes face.
[Image: PaConGq.gif]