Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: ChangeBanned on jawsurgeryforums for being a Lookism member?
[Image: dadCqBd.jpg]

Wtf. 

The cracy thing: how the hell would i even find out his email. 

Anybody knows his email?

I did not even post anything but before and after pictures of myself.

I wouldn't waste your time. The impression I got from a former long time member there is that the admin is hurting for money and this is his half-wit idea of how to improve his situation. Ironically, the ban against all "lookism" type posters removes a good portion of what made his forum active in the first place. 

I don't see any value in it, as technical information is better procured from an actual SURGEON instead of google experts, and reviews of surgeons in their milieu is strictly limited to north america, very little experience about Euro surgeons which is where most of the older posters were going, both for cost savings and more cutting edge techniques.

Also I have a bad taste in my mouth about bitcoin "donations" because $10 or $20 in bitcoin isn't really $10 or $20. It could very easily be 2x, 5x, or even as much as 20x in the near future.

TO ANYONE WHO DOUBT MY WORD TRY GALENIKA TESTOSTERONA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF,,LEGIT TESTOSTERONA OF HIGH QUALITY POWEDER DOESNT LEAVE YOU NO OPTIONS ,,YOU HAVE TO JACK OFF ,,YOU HAVE TO JERK OFF NOT IFS NTO BUTS,, YOU RUN TO THE SHOWER GET IN SIDE AND HAVE TO IMAGINE IN YOUR HEAD THE LAST WHORE YOU SAW IN THE MALL THAT WAS DRESS SLUTTY AND HAD HER NIPPLES ALL SHOWING THROUGH THE SHIRT...AND TOES WERE DONE NICELY,, 
Lmfao
Why all people/places around looks topic are so fucked up. Only this site maintains a sort of standard
Nic2

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: bssv70a-jpg-jpg.86166]
Can anyone help me out where to reach them per email? 
Welcome message is from grossjaw@jawsurgeryforums.com, but you can't send there, it doesn't arrive.

(04-16-2018, 11:27 PM)Change Wrote: Can anyone help me out where to reach them per email? 
Welcome message is from grossjaw@jawsurgeryforums.com, but you can't send there, it doesn't arrive.

they banned me aswell without evening mentioning its because I am from lookism
Never managed to reach them tbh