Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolAshton Kutcher took dutasteride for 10 years. Stopped. "I have kids now"
Mila Kunis is typical example of 5/10 goes into 8/10 range with makeup. Power of makeup is insane
(02-25-2018, 01:30 PM)twisty Wrote: Mila Kunis is typical example of 5/10

Stare
[Image: mila-kunis-no-make-up-tired-pregnant-0613-05.jpg]

(02-25-2018, 01:30 PM)twisty Wrote: 5/10
Tlaugh

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

mila kunis is legit ugly without makeup tbh

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
Someone should convince feminists to have a worldwide no-makeup week just so we can see wtf everyone actually looks like.

Also if dut was working for ashton I don't know why he'd stop taking it unless he was experiencing some serious side effects. You brush your teeth to keep them, taking fin or dut is even easier and it keeps your hair. How can someone who knows he owes everything he has to his looks just let them fade? In a way serious hollywood looksmaxers are still bluepilled. They think their looks only matter on the screen and not in their personal life.

[Image: source.gif]
He's not the first person to express "But I have kids, so I have to let myself look like shit". It's a weird thing that enters a lot of people's minds. It makes no sense to me, but it's a very common belief.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

mila kunis is psl 8

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
[Image: 111x250xavatar_1.png,qdateline=152101942...B0nrT.webp]

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
(02-26-2018, 04:41 AM)Superking Wrote: Someone should convince feminists to have a worldwide no-makeup week just so we can see wtf everyone actually looks like.

Also if dut was working for ashton I don't know why he'd stop taking it unless he was experiencing some serious side effects. You brush your teeth to keep them, taking fin or dut is even easier and it keeps your hair. How can someone who knows he owes everything he has to his looks just let them fade? In a way serious hollywood looksmaxers are still bluepilled. They think their looks only matter on the screen and not in their personal life.

Holy fuck extreme lookism truth post

[Image: Lyoto-Machida-And-Mauricio-Shogun-Rua.jpg]
daily reminder

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Michael + Jackie