Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolAshton Kutcher took dutasteride for 10 years. Stopped. "I have kids now"
[Image: 5a8d668806782-image-jpg.80069]Ashton Kutcher took medication in a bid to prevent going bald.

The 40-year-old actor - who has two children, Wyatt, three, and Dimitri, 14 months, with wife Mila Kunis - started worrying about losing his hair when he was just 25 years old, but quit the treatment five years ago and has now accepted his receding hairline.

He admitted: "I've gone off of anything to retain my hair. I started getting very concerned when I was 25, and that's when I went on the Avodart. And I think like, five years ago I stopped and I did really good for a year, and now it's thinning out."

And the former 'That 70s Show' star insisted he is "comfortable" with losing his locks now he is a married father.

Speaking to pal Dax Shepard on his new podcast 'Armchair Expert', he added: "I've actually become comfortable with it. I'm just good with it. I've got kids now."

And Dax - who has Lincoln, four, and Delta, three, with wife Kristen Bell - admitted he had also sought treatment to preserve his locks.

He said: "I had heard that there was this doctor that would give you hair as thick as Brad Pitt's, and I was going to this guy and I was doing it for two years and I was like, 'What am I doing?' I think we both went to this doctor."

Meanwhile, Ashton - who was previously married to Demi Moore - admitted he has never been a big drug user but did experiment with various illicit substances when he was in high school.

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/lifest...cle_f0fc35c0-5ee7-54f1-bf28-6a005b5f43b8.html
http://www.eonline.com/news/915125/...ding-drinking-and-robot-sex-in-candid-podcast

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
no man has to accept baldness
cope

i took a whiff of dutastride from the medical facility down the road
my bones all melted, my dick became 2 inches erect, my spine compressed to 4'11"

do not take dutastride

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death

(02-23-2018, 02:21 AM)Gwyn Wrote: cope

i took a whiff of dutastride from the medical facility down the road
my bones all melted, my dick became 2 inches erect, my spine compressed to 4'11"

do not take dutastride
Can confirm. Using Dut for 2 weeks. Dick is now only 14 inches, and I've grown six new bones on my arm. They are shaped like Jesus  on the crossdresser Confused

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

Brutal find...he is redpilled Af, also his jaw looks suspiscious...Everyone at hollywood is redpilled , only normies thinks they all have naturally full head of hair at his 40
(02-23-2018, 12:31 PM)twisty Wrote: Brutal find...he is redpilled Af, also his jaw looks suspiscious...Everyone at hollywood is redpilled , only normies thinks they all have naturally full head of hair at his 40

Lol they have to be. Many of them literally get paid to look good.

Its not a coincidence  so many celebs have these crazy transformations.

Having money = no excuse not look good (for normie tier people)

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
With all his money why would he stop? It's not like it's breaking the bank.

Life is an endless series of trainwrecks, with brief, commercial like breaks of happiness. - Deadpool
(02-24-2018, 05:38 PM)BombsAway Wrote: With all his money why would he stop? It's not like it's breaking the bank.

he wants ideal receding hairline to look fatherly and down to earth

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
It shrunk his frame 5 inches so he needed to stop

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
It's more like "His wife looks like complete shit, so of course he let himself go". His first wife looked better in her mid-40s than Mila does now and she's only early 30s.

[Image: 4erx69fd4dxwd4.jpg?skj2io4l]

Which is sad, because she was one of my favorites back when she was 14 on That 70s Show
[Image: anigif_enhanced-11572-1393541036-1.gif]
[Image: That-70s-show-season-2-jackie-burkhart-2...40-436.jpg]

Didn't age well past mid-20s.

Demi Moore actually looks better at 55 freaking years old than Mila does right now at 34
[Image: willisgirls12.jpg?w=620]

And Demi's not even my type(which Mila used to be).

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

(02-25-2018, 12:26 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: she was one of my favorites back when she was 14

Grimes

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah
(02-25-2018, 12:26 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: "His wife looks like complete shit, so of course he let himself go"

Cuck move, now her insecurities will be alleviated and she'll fuck shad

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(02-25-2018, 02:39 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Cuck move, now her insecurities will be alleviated and she'll fuck shad
[Image: Ashton+Kutcher+Mila+Kunis+Walk+Dog+ff45fQ3fTMNl.jpg]

Tyrone is the only one that might consider her  Confused

[Image: %C2%A3%C2%A3%20mila%20kunis.jpg]

I posted this photo on facebook some years back when it first came out and all the girls were like

"she still looks good" and variations of that

Serious

lmao.

(02-25-2018, 03:10 AM)Vitriol Wrote: I posted this photo on facebook some years back when it first came out and all the girls were like

"she still looks good" and variations of that
[Image: mila-kunis-no-make-up-tired-pregnant-0613-05.jpg]
"she still looks good"

No woman can be ugly
http://looksmax.net/Thread-Theory-Make-y...light=arya

(02-25-2018, 03:14 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: [Image: mila-kunis-no-make-up-tired-pregnant-0613-05.jpg]
"she still looks good"

No woman can be ugly
http://looksmax.net/Thread-Theory-Make-y...light=arya

[Image: txsbkUz.jpg]

He still looks good
Mila's looks match

[Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg][Image: txsbkUz.jpg]

this pic never gets old

[Image: 1lqEbWl.png]