Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolWhy are there so many hot and skinny women in Russia?
#21
dunno about all this but...


anybody who says russian women aren't attractive is a coping butt-munch

@TheGreatCornholio
@TheGreatCornholio

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
Reply
#22
Russian women tend to be thin. That's about it. They rarely have much shape. They tend to have angular androgynous faces. They are also rarely feminine in their mannerisms.

Other parts of Eastern Europe like Ukraine, Romania, and Poland are have vastly more attractive women. Russia is about like Thailand in Asian. The women are thin, but shapeless, dominant, and have a severe case of manface.

Cherry picking the top 1% of Russians(who probably hail from Ukrainian border towns) is like cherry picking the top 1% of Chinese girls.

When I'm talking about women of a certain nationality, I'm talking about the median by and large. And the top 10-15% at most.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

Reply
#23
Russiamax

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Reply
#24
it's a meme, they go for chads only too

why run a race when it's rigged and you're fixed in last

[Image: 2ba24d00f98875d922c47afcc0a74fda.png]
Reply
#25
chad only

[Image: Lyoto-Machida-And-Mauricio-Shogun-Rua.jpg]
Reply
#26
megacope from @TheGreatCornholio

plenty of curvy russian women.

going off of russians who are starved runway/IG models is in no way representative of the body type of normal russian women.

EE girls in general tend to be curvier than their western counter parts. Scandos tend to be pretty curvy (and thick) too.

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
Reply
#27
(06-10-2018, 02:40 PM)forever_incel Wrote: plenty of curvy russian women.
Not in Moscow from what I've seen. Which I tend to assume fairly accurately represents Russia as a whole, considering it's about 6x bigger than it was 100 years ago. It's had tons of internal immigration.

(06-10-2018, 02:40 PM)forever_incel Wrote: Scandos tend to be pretty curvy (and thick) too.
They tend to be built like big powerful farm girls. Big thighs, yes. But also big broad shoulders, and powerful traps.

I prefer my woman to look she'd lose in a fist fight with Chris Rock.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

Reply
#28
(06-10-2018, 04:51 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Not in Moscow from what I've seen. Which I tend to assume fairly accurately represents Russia as a whole, considering it's about 6x bigger than it was 100 years ago. It's had tons of internal immigration.

They tend to be built like big powerful farm girls. Big thighs, yes. But also big broad shoulders, and powerful traps.

I prefer my woman to look she'd lose in a fist fight with Chris Rock.

[Image: Russia%2Bhot%2Bfans.jpg]

she sure does look like she can do a number on chris rock

[Image: 3f82b59bd53499d70606a553d0f8af10--victor...bikini.jpg]

so does she

i do get your point but I think your description fits better with those of german/swiss stock (incl. midwestern americans) than scando stock.

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
Reply
#29
(06-10-2018, 05:52 PM)forever_incel Wrote: she sure does look like she can do a number on chris rock
Meanwhile, in China:
   
   

Every country has every look. I can find Chinese girls with big tits or a huge butt - it's not the norm. I can find an obese Vietnamese woman, an Argentinian woman who's 6' tall or an American woman who weighs 90 lbs. That's not reflecting what's common. 

German girls are actually smaller than most women from Norway or Sweden. I believe the typical non-elderly woman in Sweden is 5'8". That's an inch short of the typical man in America. I believe out of the group, Finnish women are the smallest, but also considered the least attractive.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

Reply
#30
(06-10-2018, 06:44 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: Meanwhile, in China:



Every country has every look. I can find Chinese girls with big tits or a huge butt - it's not the norm. I can find an obese Vietnamese woman, an Argentinian woman who's 6' tall or an American woman who weighs 90 lbs. That's not reflecting what's common. 

German girls are actually smaller than most women from Norway or Sweden. I believe the typical non-elderly woman in Sweden is 5'8". That's an inch short of the typical man in America. I believe out of the group, Finnish women are the smallest, but also considered the least attractive.

yeah theres the whole mongolian BS w/ finns- not sure how true all of that is. of the three finns i have ever met, none of them looked the slightest bit mongoloid (and nobody in their fb pics did). one of them looked straight southern euro with dark brown hair and med features.

You don't have to give me a lecture on distributions or what "common" and "average" mean. I studied that shit- in excruciating detail - in college. 

my point is you are exaggerating the stockiness of scandinavian girls. sure, they are tall, but this doesnt mean they are heftier/broader in build. I've met a lot of scandinavian people through exchange programs at my school and I'd describe very few of them as stocky/farm girl esque.  My former roommates who studied abroad in sweden share similar sentiments.

of course your notion of stocky/chunky seems to be very different from most users here. Same with "thin" , which is interesting since you find russian girls to be too thin while finding  taylor swift  attractive despite her looking titless, assless, shapeless, and borderline anorexic.

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
Reply
#31
(06-10-2018, 06:47 PM)forever_incel Wrote: which is interesting since you find russian girls to be too thin while finding  taylor swift  attractive despite her looking titless, assless, shapeless, and borderline anorexic.
I never said Russian girls are too thin. I said being thin is the only good thing about them.
Being heavier would just make them look like Sara Orrego.

If a girl is hour glass figured, then I'd prefer she be a little chubby(as in, like 130 lbs). But like 10% of women are. The other 90% should generally shoot to be as thin as possible.

Taylor looks her best when thin. 

Here she is thinnest
[Image: c52f7a549b7c8939b5c364657b1e154e.jpg]
[Image: new-taylor-swift-beach-bodies-600.jpg]

Here she is heaviest
[Image: 2017-DIRECTV-NOW-Super-Saturday-Night-Co...f92d96.jpg]
[Image: taylor-swift-in-swimsuit-at-a-beach-in-maui-2101_1.jpg]

Can you really tell me the extra weight does anything positive for her? It's not like when she gains 20 lbs she becomes shaped like Alexandra Daddario. 

She's well below being medically overweight. But Taylor is aesthetically overweight at a BMI of 20.

Sara when she's 20lbs lighter than today:
   


Attached Files Image(s)
   

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

Reply
#32
(06-10-2018, 07:26 PM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: I never said Russian girls are too thin. I said being thin is the only good thing about them.
Being heavier would just make them look like Sara Orrego.

If a girl is hour glass figured, then I'd prefer she be a little chubby(as in, like 130 lbs). But like 10% of women are. The other 90% should generally shoot to be as thin as possible.

Taylor looks her best when thin. 

Here she is thinnest
[Image: c52f7a549b7c8939b5c364657b1e154e.jpg]
[Image: new-taylor-swift-beach-bodies-600.jpg]

Here she is heaviest
[Image: 2017-DIRECTV-NOW-Super-Saturday-Night-Co...f92d96.jpg]
[Image: taylor-swift-in-swimsuit-at-a-beach-in-maui-2101_1.jpg]

Can you really tell me the extra weight does anything positive for her? It's not like when she gains 20 lbs she becomes shaped like Alexandra Daddario. 

She's well below being medically overweight. But Taylor is aesthetically overweight at a BMI of 20.

my bad I misread what you said then. I agree tswift looks best when thin (which isn't all that good IMO)- but that's because her body has literally no shape to it and shed look like a chicken breast if she gained weight. 


is the second girl sara orrego? disregarding possible photoshop, that body looks ideal to me.

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
Reply
#33
(06-10-2018, 07:36 PM)forever_incel Wrote: is the second girl sara orrego? disregarding possible photoshop, that body looks ideal to me.
That's sara when she's 20lbs lighter. I forgot to add that note after uploading the pics. Those ones aren't actually photoshopped much if at all(just a filter I believe).

To me, almost every woman looks at least moderately attractive when thin. Only a select few women can pull off the pin up girl look/weight. I agree it's ideal... but it's like being a doctor - not everyone is made for it.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)