Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: Pencil_Neck_ChadThe permanent validation high...
is finally sinking in

I no longer feel insecure, my social anxiety is all but gone. I thought it was more deep-seated than it was, it only took 2 years to get rid of (which is surprisingly quick all things considered). At the age of 18 I couldn’t talk to someone on the phone without getting flushed and short for breath, now I can dance like an idiot in front of a crowd of people without batting an eye. It’s occured to me that this is how life is meant to be lived: existing with any form of anxiety isn’t living. I’m no longer afraid to do the things I always wanted to do.

And it’s all thanks to @Gwyn, whose array of crippling mental issues helped me realize mine weren’t that bad. Thanks buddy

Lebensmüde
Lets face it, this site resulted in your ascension.

Me and Evelyn should be given the nobel prize for causing such great improvements in people's lives.

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(06-14-2018, 01:46 AM)Vitriol Wrote: Lets face it, this site resulted in your ascension.

Me and Evelyn should be given the nobel prize for causing such great improvements in people's lives.

im the one who does all the grunt work for our brothers in this forum.

you guys just take the credit, typical white ppl.

Chico

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(06-14-2018, 01:35 AM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: is finally sinking in

I no longer feel insecure, my social anxiety is all but gone. I thought it was more deep-seated than it was, it only took 2 years to get rid of (which is surprisingly quick all things considered). At the age of 18 I couldn’t talk to someone on the phone without getting flushed and short for breath, now I can dance like an idiot in front of a crowd of people without batting an eye. It’s occured to me that this is how life is meant to be lived: existing with any form of anxiety isn’t living. I’m no longer afraid to do the things I always wanted to do.

And it’s all thanks to @Gwyn, whose array of crippling mental issues helped me realize mine weren’t that bad. Thanks buddy

I’m happy vrother Grimes

I’m joining you soon
(06-14-2018, 01:52 AM)forever_incel Wrote: im the one who does all the grunt work for our brothers in this forum.

you guys just take the credit, typical white ppl.

Chico

Jewbear

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Give me the secrets to your anxiety acension. I don't get much validation other then tinder matches where they don't know my height
(06-14-2018, 03:47 AM)HopeDontCope Wrote: Give me the secrets to your anxiety acension. I don't get much validation other then tinder matches where they don't know my height

Don't listen to him

He's a liar, clearly on dutasteride but claiming natural.

Grimes

(06-14-2018, 01:35 AM)Pencil_Neck_Chad Wrote: And it’s all thanks to @Gwyn
Cry2

Hero

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

(06-14-2018, 03:47 AM)HopeDontCope Wrote: Give me the secrets to your anxiety acension. I don't get much validation other then tinder matches where they don't know my height

it's literally just being gl

why run a race when it's rigged and you're fixed in last

[Image: 2ba24d00f98875d922c47afcc0a74fda.png]
His FACE saved him

[Image: Lyoto-Machida-And-Mauricio-Shogun-Rua.jpg]