Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: HāfucelRed Pill me on clavicle maxxing
I read that the growth plates for clavicles don't fuse until approx. 25 years old in men. 

Is this legit and is there a way I can cash in on this, how to clavicle maxx in order to obtain a human frame 

Does MK-677 help, should I buy some more of this 

Does OHPing do anything to the bone

etc

If there is any way to obtain longer clavicles I need to know, it's one of my crucial flaws
Yes, you grow until 80

Just keep growing, find a girl that loves you for you and be more confident

Size, height, looks don't matter. We all come in different shapes and sizes, large or skinny, big or small, it would be shallow and superficial to judge people just on outside, what really matters is how beautiful you're inside. Be yourself, act nice, open doors for girls, treat them as your equal, show them how nice you are, cook dinners for them and they will love you.

Quote: 
Can confirm. I followed SilverKl advice and I've been with dozens of women since then, I get IOIs whenever I go.

Sincerely, Bob

Quote:Agree. I'm an international slayer at Norwood 7 club and this has never failed me. +1 from me

Quote:I used to be depressed about my 3 inch dick but since following SilverKl advice I've gotten laid multiple times. Great advice

[Image: 40e2b714e10b4753329b951e7748f70d.png]

(04-11-2018, 02:34 PM)Hāfucel Wrote: I read that the growth plates for clavicles don't fuse until approx. 25 years old in men. 

Is this legit and is there a way I can cash in on this, how to clavicle maxx in order to obtain a human frame 

Does MK-677 help, should I buy some more of this 

Does OHPing do anything to the bone

etc

If there is any way to obtain longer clavicles I need to know, it's one of my crucial flaws

Honestly I dont think there is much realistically you can do other then roid, which comes with its own concerns. That might not even really work to actually grow your clavicles. Build muscle and hope it fills you out more. 

My frame is okay, but I feel you. I went on Mk-677 in hopes it would do something but tbh the only thing I think thats gonna help with is your skin.

Just work out or roid and build out your frame the best you can.
Agree with above, I’d just recommend taking an AI, eating, and lifting. Not really much you can do beyond that except obviously roiding

Narcy 5 and proud
(04-11-2018, 02:51 PM)SilverKl Wrote: Yes, you grow until 80

Just keep growing, find a girl that loves you for you and be more confident

Size, height, looks don't matter. We all come in different shapes and sizes, large or skinny, big or small, it would be shallow and superficial to judge people just on outside, what really matters is how beautiful you're inside. Be yourself, act nice, open doors for girls, treat them as your equal, show them how nice you are, cook dinners for them and they will love you.

2/trolling

nobody cares about me
roids

[Image: tenor.gif]
tren 100% if ur not prone to hair loss

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah