Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: TheGreatCornholioMike Mew's American Cousin
And he wrote a book about tooth stuff:
https://www.amazon.com/Straight-Talk-Abo...0983962006

Quote:Dr. Lauson takes a systems approach to the correction of malformed teeth. In other words, it is not just about teeth; he relates malocclusion to a number of interrelated factors, which are included in his nine keys to straight teeth, correct jaw structure, overall proportion of face, and healthy nasal breathing as well as prevention of TMJ pain and development of sleep apnea later in life. In my opinion, he correctly relates many of the causal problems to mouth breathing and an underdeveloped upper jaw. As I read the book, I could checkmark many of his nine keys as applicable to our son. In fact, my wife had earlier identified that mouth breathing was probably causing our son’s problems, but we had no clear explanation about the other factors and how these interacted with each other. Dr. Lauson’s book connects the dots in a language that parents can easily understand. 

Much of what Dr. Lausen speaks about is coming of age. Widening the palate opens the airway which gives the tongue a place to call home. His chapters on mouth breathing, airway and TMJ dysfunction are signs and symptoms that have been overlooked for years. 

Apparently Dr. Barry Raphael is also doing orthotropic-type work.

[Image: 79ff4120-bc36-0132-9a55-0e01949ad350.gif?]
Because mewing is legit

Its been a thing since primate oral expirments which have proven that mouthbreathing deforms the face

i mouthbreathed

fml

[Image: david-gandy-attends-the-aerodrome-collec...d950834660]