Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: VitriolEven my dad believes that the earth is flat.
I was just talking to him about it. He said that it's a circle but not a sphere.

It's fucking over.

He's right. It's flat boyos.

@CruelMagic do you believe the earth is flat? We need a female opinion. Come on you know it's flat.

@Evelyn is living in ideal copenhagen, believing that we live on a spinning ball, llol.

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
if the earth is flat, why is my ass round?

[Image: N2tmlxa.jpg]
(01-24-2018, 04:12 AM)forever_incel Wrote: if the earth is flat, why is my ass round?

If you run around your neighborhood in a circle, does that prove that the neighborhood is round? One simple question and an earth-shattering conclusion, boyo.

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
Not only that, below it it's nothing but turtles all the way down. Good news if you're a fan of turtles though
(01-24-2018, 04:15 AM)CruelMagic Wrote: Not only that, below it it's nothing but turtles all the way down. Good news if you're a fan of turtles though
Only Michaelangelo.

TransistorBass-303 Wrote:I need Fat Acceptance because the alternative is self improvement.

Why would the earth be flat wtf

You can go to the moon, invent a cure to every known disease and eliminate global poverty and still be regarded as creep by roasties.

You can be villainous murderer, baby killer and drug lord and still be considered "just perfext x0x0x".

What you accomplish means nothing. Sub 6 PSL = death

(01-24-2018, 04:46 AM)amincel Wrote: Why would the earth be flat wtf

It's just the way God created it mate

why run a race when it's rigged and you're fixed in last

[Image: 2ba24d00f98875d922c47afcc0a74fda.png]
(01-24-2018, 09:59 AM)uglyboy Wrote: It's just the way God created it mate

Glasses