Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: laflameAny recommended nutritionists?
Once I’m back from Belgium I’m gonna finally hop on a diet. Will be buying a diet plan though since I only work well when there’s a step by step plan laid out for me, in this case a schedule to meet, eat specific things at a specific time and such. 

Anyone worked with anyone in the past that gave them great results or someone you were just satisfied with? 

Will be also going 3x a week to gym, 1-2x a week to swimming pool and 1-2x HIIT for 45mins per week. But this all needs a diet to go with it to achieve maximum results and lose weight quicker. 

My main goal right now is to just get skinnier by losing body fat %, and only then worry about building muscle afterwards, the gym 3x a week will help me maintain the muscle I have right now anyway so it won’t be like I have twig body. I know this isn’t really the proper way of doing it in most cases but I don’t care. 

Rather be a dyel and then afterwards gain muscle mass and lean out than being a fat fucking whale right now and no girls looking.
Content prohibited from guest view. Click here to register.

[Image: source.gif]

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.