Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: HāfucelShould men squat if they have large hips
When you're a man and you're cursed with tiny clavicles and wide birthing hips, is it better to stop squatting and start focusing only on upper body 

Moreover I have long legs and a short torso so my upper body is basically like a child's 

Doesn't squatting basically make matters worse? 

It's a dilemma, because squatting is also the best exercise for testosterone production, idk what the best solution is 

Other than roiding ofc
Add muscle everywhere AFAIC

You'll probably end up focusing on upper body just because it's easier. I can work arms or back after a 2-3 day rest. My legs are always shot for 5-6 days after squats. I used to play soccer a lot. I ran, I hiked. Did fuck all for my upper body. Never touched a weight until I was 27 or so.

So my legs started out a lot stronger. Now, after lifting weights half-assed off and on for 5 years, my legs are not really leading any more. My back is much stronger. My chest is stronger for my over all size. I'd still say my legs are a bit ahead of my biceps and shoulders that like to add mass like an adolescent girl, but I'm glad I handled legs seriously from day one. Because if I hadn't, I'd be imbalanced in the other direction(legs too small). And if you ever max out your upper body, I'd bet dollars to donuts you never bother to bring your legs up. 

Your legs are 60% of your total muscle mass, so leg day is like back+arms+shoulders+chest+abs+50% more. 

In all my time at gyms, I've seen two or three guys with huge legs and relatively small upper bodies. I've seen dozens(at least) of guys with huge upper bodies and very ordinary looking legs.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.