Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps. Users from the disgraced MYPROANA.COM will be closely monitored and banned indefinitely on first instance of rule breakage. This isn't a circus.

Thread Contributor: VitriolGot dutasteride from my doctor in less than 5 mins
Walked in
Told him "i've been buying dutasteride from an online pharmacy for 1 year and now I want a prescription for it"

Him: >very confused face, not sure what dutasteride is
>searches for it on computer
>"this is for prostate issues"

Me: 'yeah it's also for hair loss'

Him: "what hair loss?"

Me: "If I don't take it, there will be"

Him: "as long as you understand the risks"

Me: "I understand"

>writes me prescription with 5 repeats

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
I have an appointment with my derm in May. Maybe I should ask. I'm not honestly sure if Dut is a generic or not yet. Not really looking for a $100+ script.

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
(04-16-2018, 06:18 AM)TheGreatCornholio Wrote: I have an appointment with my derm in May. Maybe I should ask. I'm not honestly sure if Dut is a generic or not yet. Not really looking for a $100+ script.

It's not a massive saving by any means.

On inhousepharmacy I was paying $1.20 a pill. With a prescription here I'm paying $24 for 30 pills, so it's a small saving. The main benefit here is that I get it instantly, not having to wait for a 3 week delivery to desertstralia. I thought he would brush me off and not write it for me but he didn't even think twice. Before you knew it he was printing a prescription and I was outta there.

Grimes

Blackpill: my daughter is my life
<3

[Image: jjkCaXk.png]
I'm wanting to get him to write a specific script for tretinoin micronized gel at 0.025%. They usually do cream. So I may just stick with that. I think more than one strange request may piss him off. But I'll keep the Dut thing in mind. I may need to go to another derm to get some freckles zapped off. My current one doesn't have the liquid nitrogen thing(or whatever it is).

neomancr Wrote:Being fat is part of your personality. You made yourself fat and won't lose weight. Sorry bro. That's all you.
meomeowmeoww Wrote:Its better to be a hot girls tampon/wallet than an ugly girls bf.
they get money per prescription written out
Meanwhile my dermatologist didn't want to presribe me fin and I can't find any good internet source
(04-16-2018, 02:22 PM)loirtiV Wrote: Meanwhile my dermatologist didn't want to presribe me fin and I can't find any good internet source

hey vitriol ; i jused received my aromasin today
So you are sure that if i take 12.5 mg twice a week , along with my duta ; it will not cause a huge testosterone spike which would hamr my hair ?
thanks bro
what dutasteride did you get ?

this is just be gling theory in action
guarantee if a subhuman walked in there he wouldn't write him shit

"People said I couldn't get shredded. What the fuck am I now?" - Chestbrah