Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.
Sign up and join the discussion. Instant Activation Click here to register in a few simple steps.

Thread Contributor: RealAlert1,403 users active (18 members, 7 of whom are invisible, and 1,382 guests).
Stare

Forum is still fast tho.

[Image: gif-girl-guy-escalator-4117559.gif]
Chico

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
By now the lookism server would have exploded causing a huge fire in the server house.

Grimes

“There comes a time in a man’s life where, if there are no windows or doors, he must walk through a wall.” ~Bernard Malamud 

[Image: gravity-meme2.jpg]
Grimes

"Your genes are pretty fucked up I'll tell you that," a poster with an anime avatar told the teen point blank."
(12-21-2017, 10:00 PM)ethnicsuperpill Wrote: By now the lookism server would have exploded causing a huge fire in the server house.

Grimes

I never cared much for how slow it was, or even for that bitcoin trojan I swear.

@Vitriol did you try to buy lookism?

(12-21-2017, 10:03 PM)RealAlert Wrote: @Vitriol did you try to buy lookism?

No, that was a troll.

I think it would be burdening more than anything else. There's nothing good that I can derive from that site. The member base is at most 20-30 unique users, with some users having up to 100 there are no alts here. 

If it had a legit big member base and quality members, I would give him an unrefusable offer.

(12-21-2017, 10:05 PM)Vitriol Wrote: No, that was a troll.

I think it would be burdening more than anything else. There's nothing good that I can derive from that site. The member base is at most 20-30 unique users, with some users having up to 100 there are no alts here. 

If it had a legit big member base and quality members, I would give him an unrefusable offer.

I actually think it has around 100-150 unique users, most do not post much though, or do not bother to stay for too long.

When you are average newbie your posts get totally ignored for 1-3 months, most people these days do not have patience for that. And when you do not get ignored, most likely you will just experience harassment. 

LOL I remember time when I was newbie totally terrified just to make a thread and then I would be utterly devastated when it got 0 replies, questioning my own worth and going through this whole existential crisis and neurotic mental breakdown. And one of the first posts I made was in some thread about females and there would be this guy "Rose's Funeral" who would quote me and post pic of butchered female. I seriously thought I did something illegal and that he thinks I am a deranged serial killer material. Little did I know that he is just sick gore hound and legit gang member.
Nic2

(12-21-2017, 10:00 PM)ethnicsuperpill Wrote: By now the lookism server would have exploded causing a huge fire in the server house.

Nic2

[Image: VFxEB9h.gif]

Grimes

Tlaugh